Thursday, April 16, 2009

Better the World

Better the World is an interesting way to support your favourite charities for free.

All you do is download the Better the World sidebar and surf the web as you usually do. The sidebar shows you a selection of ads and the revenue generated by the companies that pay for these ads is donated to the charity of your choice.

Better the World donate 90% of the money earned to charity and the remaining 10% goes to cover their costs.

The Charities currently supported range from Habitat for Humanity to the World Wildlife Fund. I'm earning money to help the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy restore an old migratory route for elephants in Kenya.

You can download the Better the World sidebar here.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]